Get ready for a shock, a statement that might blow your mind and send you reeling in disbelief:
Subliminal messages work!
Despite some bad press to the contrary, evidence exists that proves subliminal messages can be an effective way to achieve a range of goals under certain controlled conditions. If you want them to work for you, here’s what you need to know:
- Not all subliminal message delivery systems are created equally. Make sure you get yours from a reputable supplier who has been in business for a long time and has plenty of satisfied customers.
- To make subliminal messages work in your favour, you need to be motivated to change. If you have a passionate desire to lose weight, to quit smoking, or to improve your productivity, for example, then subliminal messaging technology will help you achieve your goal.
- Using subliminal messages to enable you to make changes in your life is not a cop-out. They’re just another tool you have at your disposal to break bad habits and encourage new behaviours.
Here’s another way to look at it. If subliminal messages don’t work, why is there so much information written about them? Why do so many companies provide subliminal audio and video sessions? Surely if those sessions were useless, people would stop buying them and the companies would go out of business. But that’s not what’s been happening.
The Scientific Basis for Subliminal Messages
Your brain is the most complex machine known to man. It’s so complicated in fact, that even today we don’t know all that much about it. Some things, however, have been known for centuries.
We know, for example, that humans have a conscious and a subconscious mind. In simple terms, your conscious mind is only active when you’re awake. Your subconscious, on the other hand, is always active, and that brings up fascinating possibilities.
In the course of your day, you might hear or see something for a split second. In your conscious state you don’t take any notice of it, maybe because you’re rushing to get back to work after lunch, or struggling to get your car into the supermarket car park, or focused on what you’re going to prepare for your evening meal. You’re busy, there’s a lot to do, and there are only so many hours in the day. Makes sense that you couldn’t possibly focus on every single thing that happens.
Your subconscious mind, however, isn’t burdened by those decisions. It doesn’t have to worry about tonight’s meal, or driving the car, or getting back to the office, and so it’s free to let whatever else is going on around you drift right on in. So even if you’ve been exposed to “something” for a split second, your subconscious mind stores it away and you will be able to recall it at a later date.
It Just Pops Into Your Head
Ever sat watching a TV quiz show when a question came up that you answered instinctively? Then wondered how you knew it in the first place? It happens all the time. The information goes in, without your knowledge, and then when you need it… bam, it’s there. That’s the power exploited by subliminal messaging technology – the limitless power of the human mind.
The most important thing to remember about all this is that you have to be motivated to want to change. If you really want to do something about your figure, or your health, or your productivity, then subliminal technology will assist you in getting there.
To take advantage of subliminal messages, check out the Subliminal360 app for your PC – CLICK HERE
With Grace & Gratitude,
Yvonne E. Venter – Louw
- YEVL (Pty) Ltd.: Founding Director & Principal
- Researcher, Advisor, Educator, Coach, Mentor, Keynote Speaker & Host of the Financial Independence Coach show (show)
- Personal Thesis: The Psychological impact of past experiences [and rehabilitation thereof] on daily driven financial decisions.
- Naturally creating Freedom, Meaning & Wealth!
P.S.: Are you interested in finding out more about the “Why, What, Where, When and How…” uncovered and discovered in the process of writing the abovementioned thesis…? Sign up to our direct mailing list -> CLICK HERE