Written by Cobus Visser (received via email)
2022 … A New Year – A time for new year’s resolutions… new goals, taking a step closure towards your dreams or are you going to get ‘unstuck’ again?
Why not take this new year as an opportunity to do things maybe in a bit of a different way in your approach towards obtaining your goals and dreams? Cobus Visser shares his summary with me in an email … and now I am sharing it with you.
Here are 5 tips and tricks to improve your life and mindset for 2022:
1. Write wish-lists EVERYWHERE
Remind yourself of what it is that you want, everywhere! This will help you better manifest like a pro! Writing down your dreams makes them more “real” and it is also a point of reference for you every day so that you can SEE what you are working towards.
Write yourself a letter or an email from your future self, telling you about all of the great things going on in your life, a month, a year, or even 5 months from now! This is a great way to visualize what you want your future to look like, and work towards making it a reality.
Spend at least 5 minutes each day daydreaming about what it is that you want. Dreams can become a reality, and daydreaming opens up your subconscious and allows you to free your mind, and set goals and dreams.
4. Visualize what you want making its way to you
Visualize the future that you wish for and how you will feel, what you will hear, smell, see, etc. This will allow your dream to “come to life” as you add these different aspects into it.
5. Say THANK YOU
Don’t you just love it when something truly great and unexpected happens? Make sure to mentally thank the universe daily! Also, thank yourself for the hard work that you put into getting to where you are, and all that you do every day. Appreciate and love yourself – this is very important.
Thank you, Cobus for sharing your thoughts with us.
With Love, Gratitude & Grace
- Yvonne E. Venter-Louw
- YEVL (Pty) Ltd.: Founding Director & Principal
- Researcher, Advisor, Educator, Coach, Mentor, Keynote Speaker & Host of the Financial Independent Coach show on YouTube
- Personal Thesis: The Psychological impact of past experiences (and the rehabilitation thereof) on daily driven financial decisions.
- Naturally creating and experiencing Freedom, Meaning & Wealth!
- For ease of access and to your benefit – we have compiled a list of our templates to assist you with your personal/business accounting -> Click Here
- For assistance, advice, coaching or mentoring, feel free to contact us directly -> Click Here
- Sign-up to our mailing list – Click Here