“One is please to be of services to other – because the service to other provide us with a feeling of well-being!” – Unknown
“Provide enough people with a product or service to fill their needs, that is the quickest way to meet your own needs” – Zig Ziglar
Educational Resources for children
- Resources we use for Homeschooling
- Private Facebook Group for Ladies only
- In this group we share some of our resources for free
- Personal recommendations and specials form our Affiliates & Collaborators.
- To join the group, click on the group name above – it will redirect you to Facebook to join the group.
(S.A.) Gauteng Ladies Network
- WhatsApp Marketing & Networking Group
- Female Entrepreneurs who want to join this group, may contact us directly via our Business WhatsApp line +27658991918
- Verification of all applicants done before hand – acceptance is free
- P.S. We are looking into expanding this group to South Africa’s Ladies Network, thus even if you are based outside of Gauteng and are interested in joining up with like minded female entrepreneurs – pop us a WhatsApp.
- P.P.S. To view some of our current members, click on the group name to be redirected.
- Facebook Marketing Group
- To join our free Facebook Marketing group, click on the group name – it will direct you to the group to join on Facebook
- Towards a world without rape and violence
- In Solidarity
- In Protest
- In Mourning
- For Awareness
- And In Hope
- To Pledge your support or to partner, click on “Thursdays In Black” to be redirected to the website.
- … “16 Days of Activism should be every day!” – Yvonne E. Venter-Louw