Marketing is a business art, not a business science, and the chief executive tends to shy away from it, delegating marketing decisions and responsibilities.– Darryl Phillips (South African Businessman)
Marketing is, in my opinion, one of the life tools of a business, whether big or small … it is of vital importance to have some sort of marketing running for your business. However, as the quote above states – most business owners and/or chief executives, shy away from this.
In all my years in the financial industry and now the past few years in the coaching industry – I have come to realise more and more the truth behind this quote. The problem is that the business owner is so busy trying to make the business work while working in the business and completely forgetting the fact that he/she has to work on the business as well…
You might be asking … “what’s the difference?” – to be honest, sometimes the lines between the two can get blurred but these are two completely different perspectives of looking at your business.
However, today I would like to help you focus on building / working on your business, through one of the key life-lines which creates possibilities for cash-flow into your business… so without further hesitation … let’s go!
5 Insider Secrets to Marketing Your Coaching Practice, Without Spending a Cent
Although the title might cause you to overlook this eBook, I can solemnly recommend you to read and implement this book into your product or service orientated business.
This easy to read, compact book provides you with insight on how to make your “free” marketing work for you…
What are the 5 Insider Secrets…?
- Creating your online profile
- Listing in online directories
- How to ask for testimonials and what to do with them
- Strategies for leveraging your network effectively
- Ways of finding inspiration for creating online content
Now… what I really like about the content was, that Megan provides you actual ways on how and where to implement some of these secrets. From personal and professional experience I can honestly state by implementing these 5 insider secrets, any business (small/ medium/ large) can
- increase their brand awareness
- increase their marketing reach
- increase their potential cash-flow generation
- increase their potential business growth
Be honest with yourself… Is there room for growth in your business? Do you desire to grow your business? Are you looking for ways to increase your brand awareness?
If so, I am sure Megan would not mind if I share her eBook with you … Click Here
About the Author:
Megan and I are friends for a few years now through COMENSA. As you will read in her book, she has been coaching businesses and their management since 2002. Although it did take her some time to find her niche – she has established herself as an expert in her field.
Thus, feel free to grab your copy of the ” Insider Secrets to Marketing Your Coaching Practice, Without Spending a Cent”
P.S.: Megan’s contact email and website address is included in the eBook, should you have any question or need for more information.
With Grace & Gratitude
Yvonne E. Venter – Louw
- YEVL (Pty) Ltd.: Founding Director & Principal
- Researcher, Advisor, Educator, Coach, Mentor, Key-note Speaker & Host of the Financial Independence Coach show (YouTube)
- Personal Thesis: The Psychological impact of past experiences (and rehabilitation thereof) on daily financially driven decisions.
- Naturally creating Freedom, Meaning and Wealth!
- P.S.S.: Are you interested in finding out more of the “Why, What, When, Where and How…” uncovered in the process of writing the abovementioned thesis?