S.A. Quote: Marketing

If there is no marketing, then you’re not going to get your market share!

– Bill Venter

Source: The Penguin Dictionary of South African Quotations – Jennifer Crwys-Williams.

More than 95% of Small Business does not make it past the first three years, another 95% of the remaining 5% do not last past the next five years…

There are all sorts of contributing factors influencing these stats… one of the key factors is marketing!

Without a strategy to co-ordinated marketing for your business congruent to your business goals, which can be recorded, tracked, measured and be reviewed if needed … how do you consider to get growth in your business?

One of my mentors kept on telling me…” Your social media must always direct back to your website. They are the map directions to get digital traffic to move through your virtual store…”

With this in mind… here is an eBook bundle which could assist you in your marketing – Audio & eBooks: Block Buste Cash Secrets

With Grace & Gratitude – One is always pleased to be of services to others!

  • Yvonne E. Venter – Louw
  • YEVL (Pty) Ltd.: Founding Director & Principal
  • Researcher, Advisor, Educator, Coach, Mentor, Speaker & Host of the Financial Independence Coach show (YouTube)
  • Personal Thesis- The Psychological impact of past experiences {and rehabilitation thereof} on daily financially driven decisions
  • Naturally creating Freedom, Meaning & Wealth

P.S: Are you interested to find out more of the “Why, What, When, Where and How …” discovered in the process of writing the above-mentioned thesis? Join our direct mailing list for more information…CLICK HERE

#SAQuote # Marketing #Sales #MarketShare #Advertising #SEO #Traffic

Animated Social Media Icons by Acurax Wordpress Development Company
Visit Us On FacebookVisit Us On TwitterVisit Us On PinterestVisit Us On LinkedinVisit Us On YoutubeVisit Us On Instagram