“Soulmates are people who bring out the best in you. They are not perfect, but are always perfect for you” – Unknown
We are all part of the human race, all part of one source, one universe, one earth… we should be all for one and one for all. For it is only when we uplift those around us that we can ensure an improved life for all who surrounds us. But what does naturally creating freedom, meaning and wealth mean …
- WHY: To be true to oneself, the true authentic natural self – because let’s face it everybody else is taken already.
- HOW: Restoring our wellbeing and balance through the harmonious integration of the most organic means possible best suited to each individual’s needs. Reduce, reuse and recycle…
- WHAT: We will be establishing and reprograming the harmful or negative factors of our nurture through these natural therapies and remedies
- REWARD: Bringing ourselves back into balance with our Sources, the Universe, Nature, our community and ourselves.
- WHY: Creating order in the chaos of what life has become. At the end of the day, LIFE it to serve us … not we be a slave to it.
- HOW: Physically taking stock of our current daily life, we can obtain the skills and habits towards improving our productivity in areas which need our priorities attention. Scheduling, organising and accomplishing the tasks we normally will procrastinate on for so long that it might not have been done up and until now.
- WHAT: Building a personalised system in accordance with each individual’s own energy flow and patterns. This could be either through the utilization of exciting tools or templates
- REWARD: Establishing and maintaining a life lived in the moment. Leveraging our five most important assets – Time, Energy, Money, Reputation and Education. Increased quality and quantity of life!
- WHY: For it is our connection Spiritually (not religion) to our Source of Life, our connection to ourselves, our connection to family, friends, community and humanity as a hole that provides us a meaningful human experience.
- HOW: Mentally taking stock of our interactions with others and the repeated lessons which occur in our lives; determining the possible reasons for repetitive circumstances and situations and finding the growth within each of these.
- WHAT: Psychologically unravelling to the root cause behind the emotions, believes and behaviours. Healing the proverbial wound and just treating the symptoms.
- REWARD: Spiritually achieving a higher state of consciouness to a better self-understanding, which in return will be rewarded by a better understanding of humankind.
- WHY: Do you want to become Financially Independent? Free from the stress of not being able to survive if something goes wrong? Or are you currently sjust surviving form paycheque to paycheque, seeing the end of the money (actual cash flow) …..
is our Profit, What do we keep! The accumulation of assets generating an income without our direct involvement.
… is to assist as many individuals (and families) as possible, to achieve their own personal growth in Wealth, Meaning and Freedom – in a Natural manner. This through personalised advice, education, coaching, mentoring, and implementation – which could and/or would be a combination of financial- and psychological- products and services, structured for specific individual needs and requirements…. At their own AFFORDABILITY!
The Big Picture…
We believe that each and every person has the capability to achieve they’re own Financial and Emotional freedom. We were not created to be constantly struggling – We were created to experience life and live abundantly. It is all within each of us – sometimes we just need the correct guidance and support to enable us to find our way, fast-track our growth and live up to our full potential.
Why – To enable and assist you to achieve your own Financial and Emotional Independence
How might you ask?
Through personalised face-2-face coaching and collaboration with the individual/family / SME – finding the specific and best-suited fit for each and every one. Through advising, educating, coaching and mentoring individuals/families / SME’s (Start-up and Small Businesses)
Our aim is to create a future of financial, emotional and physical independence for individuals (and families); who have previously been denied, miss-used and/or abused.
To lead, motivate and inspire individuals to take positive action in their own lives towards growth; channelling the flow of information, tools and resources to clients.
Through in-depth knowledge, study and insight, I value the gifts of the mind to penetrate the mysteries of life. Searching beneath the surface for solutions, by analysis and research grasping the facts, my creative and abstract approach lifts thinking beyond the rudimentary to the philosophical – basing theories on scientific facts.
An enjoyment of mental and physical puzzles, I am able to draw from my own experiences, strengths and determination to create solutions that are original, innovative and independent.
The greater value is my harmonious integration, willingness to lead, independence and the ability to make a stand for what is right.
Ultimately, providing victims with the ability to become survivors; enabling survivors to become victors; building the foundation for those victorious, to go forth and become icons for other victims.
Naturally allowing the flow to continue for generations, in the hope that we can pass a plethora of knowledge on for generations; thus preventing the denial, miss-use and abuse of any individual.
Maintaining all the Requirements that have to be met, with regards to Financial Industry Compliance and the Ethical code of COMENSA (Coaches and Mentors of South Africa) and ICF (International Coaches Federation); and being in line with the Financial Services Board, as well as the entire Industry’s relevant Ombudsman’s, for example, the FAIS Ombudsman.
It would be her pleasure to guide you to achieve the results you desire in creating your own Wealth, Meaning and Freedom – Naturally
Clients say remarkable things about the impact of her work has on their life and business success. Example comments include:
Similar benefits await when you decide to invite her to serve you, in the powerful ways that she can support you to your success. If this is the alternative to the norm you are looking for – then her holistic practice will provide you with products and services all aimed towards:
– Personal Development
– Emotional Freedom
– Financial Security through implementation of FAIS and Non-FAIS Financial Services
– Entrepreneurial Development
– Business Development
– Improved Habits
– Healthy Lifestyle
- Ethics, as the most important (ideas and beliefs about what is morally right and wrong)
- Integrity (the quality of being honest and having strong moral principles)
- Vested Interest (a strong personal interest in something because an advantage is gained from it)
- Responsibility (a duty to deal with or take care of somebody or something)
- Compassion (a feeling of deep sympathy and sorrow for another who is stricken by misfortune, accompanied by a strong desire to alleviate the suffering)
- Loyalty (not changing your friends of beliefs easily)
- Intuition (the ability to understand something immediately without having any defined knowledge or proof of the facts)
- Activism & Advocating (1. A person who takes action to encourage political and social change 2. A person to speak or write in favour of, support, recommend publicly)
- Productivity (doing, achieving or producing a lot)
- Harmonious Integration (1.maked by agreement in feeling, attitude or action 2. Action or process of nitrating, combination, incorporation)
For more Information and assistance contact YEVL (Pty) Ltd directly
Naturally creating Freedom, Meaning and Wealth!
Yvonne E. Venter – Louw: Bio & Qualifications -> Click Here
#FinancialEducation #Coaching #Mentoring #Advice #Planning #Services
#FAIS #Non_FAIS #Fee_Only #COMENSA #ICF #FSB #FSP
#PersonalFinance #SME #SmallBiz #Entrepreneur