Advice / Consultation
- Guidance or recommendations offered concerning prudent future action on a current situation
- The action or process of formally consulting or discussing
- Non-FAIS Advice is the advice given on financial circumstances or current products owned by an individual. This does not constitute intermediary services in regards to any sale and/or maintenance done on any financial products as described in the FAIS Act of South Africa.
- Coaching is a form of development in which an experienced person, called a coach, supports a learner or client in achieving a specific personal or professional goal by providing training and guidance. The learner is sometimes called a coachee.
- Occasionally, coaching may mean an informal relationship between two people, of whom one has more experience and expertise than the other and offers advice and guidance as the latter learns; but coaching differs from mentoring by focusing on specific tasks or objectives, as opposed to more general goals or overall development.
- Mentorship is the influence, guidance, or direction given by a mentor.
- In an organizational setting, a mentor influences the personal and professional growth of a mentee.
- Most traditional mentorships involve having senior employees mentor more junior employees, but mentors do not necessarily have to be more senior than the people they mentor.
- What matters is that mentors have the experience that others can learn from.
For more information on our Founding Director and Principal Advisor/ Coach/ Mentor – Click Here
For more information, feel free to contact us directly – Click Here